Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
an eggless oatmeal cookie, easily vegan with the use of vegan margarine. even if you don't like cinnamon, put just a little bit, you'll be surprised about how good it is. i like to add chocolate chips.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- cream the margarine, oil and sugar.
- add water, mix well.
- mix dry ingredients.
- add dry ingredients to margarine/sugar mixture.
- drop onto greased cookie sheet by tablespoonful.
- bake at 375 F for 8 minutes or until done.
- let cool for at least five minutes before removing from cookie sheet or they will smush.
These turned out great. I needed to find an eggless cookie recipe and I'm so glad I found yours. They turned out perfect. I even quadrupled the recipe. I added the chocolate chips like you suggested. I'll make these again. Thanks!