Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
yummy healthy oatmeal cookies
Make and share this Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin and egg whites.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, oats, and raisins. (Batter will be very dry at first.) Mix ingredients together just until moistened.
- Drop cookies by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet, 2" apart. You can leave the cookies in the shape of a ball (the baked cookie will still be a ball) or flatten them out with the bottom of a glass before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.