Top Review by ~Nimz~
Very nice cookie Paula. I did have to add about a tablespoon of extra milk to get my dough to stay together. I may only use half the raisins next time. With all the Oatmeal Cookie mix I have I'm going to have fun experimenting with this one. Hope you don't mind. Hugs and thanks
- 3 cups oatmeal cookie mix, Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the milk, vanilla and egg.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oatmeal mix and spices.
- Add the liquid all at once to the oatmeal mix and stir to blend; stir in raisins.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto prepared pans and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Cool cookies on wire racks.