Recipe by graniteangel
I've bartended in Portland Oregon and down in New Orleans, Louisiana for a total of 6 years. This is in my opinion the best version of this shot. It's smooth and sweet with a kiss of cinnamon.
Top Review by otoro
My girlfriend and I have gotten hooked on these recently, really good. I've made it this way and also substituting Hot Damn for the Goldschlager. Either way it's a mighty tasty shot.
- 3⁄4 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3⁄4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 3⁄4 ounce goldschlager
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Pour all three liquors in and shake and shake and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty. Strain into shot glass (make sure the glass will fit more than 2 1/2 oz).
- On Rocks:.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Pour all three liquors into glass.
- Stir with straw and enjoy.