1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Adapted From Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 2In a another bowl, mix the next four wet ingredients.
- 3Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined, then fold in the mashed up bananas.
- 4Stir in the melted butter.
- 5Heat a griddle over medium heat, then spray with cooking spray.
- 6Cook pancakes, about 1/3 cup for each one, until bubbles form on the top, then flip.
- 7Pancakes will cook about 2 minutes on each side.
- 8Serve warm with syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 180.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g