Adapted From Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meal
Make and share this Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a another bowl, mix the next four wet ingredients.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined, then fold in the mashed up bananas.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat, then spray with cooking spray.
- Cook pancakes, about 1/3 cup for each one, until bubbles form on the top, then flip.
- Pancakes will cook about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm with syrup.