1/3 Photos of Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
From Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals, this is a keeper! Pancakes are made all over the world, and fit in French, England, Scandinavian, Austian, Russian, African, Italian, Mexican, New England, Mid Atlantic, Mid West, Southern, and Western catagories! These may be frozen in the freezer and reheated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed up
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup melted, plus additional for buttering skillet
- maple syrup or honey, for drizzling
- 1First you mix dry ingredients (the first 7) in a bowl.
- 2In a another bowl, mix the next four wet ingredients.
- 3Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined, then fold in the mashed up bananas and the raisins. Stir in the melted butter.
- 4Heat a griddle over medium heat and brush with additional melted butter. Cook pancakes, each about 1/3 cup, until bubbles form on the top, then turn. Cakes will cook about 2 minutes on each side.
- 5Keep pancakes tented with foil as they come off the griddle (to keep them hot).
- 6Serve with drizzled honey or maple syrup on top. Enjoy!
- 7To freeze:.
- 8Place individual pancakes between sheets of wax paper and freeze in freezer bags. Thaw and heat in skillet. I would imagine you could reheat this in the microwave too.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 159.8 mg
- Sodium 512.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 53.1 g
- Protein 15.1 g