Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mix up a batch of this cookie mix and keep in the pantry. When you want to surprise your family with homemade cookies, you can have them in the oven in no time. This is yet another wonderful recipe from Make-A-Mix Cookery. This mix can be used with Raisin Spice Cookies Raisin Spice Cookies and Oatmeal Cookies Oatmeal Cookies.
- In a large bowl combine the flours with salt, baking powder and baking soda; mix in brown sugar.
- Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until it is evenly distributed.
- Stir in the oats and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a large airtight container.
- This can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to 12 weeks.