Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 ounce bailey's irish cream
- 3⁄4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce goldschlager
- 1⁄2 ounce Jagermeister
- 1 dash light cream
- 3 -5 raisins, for garnish
- simple syrup
- cinnamon sugar
- Rim: wet the rim of a martini glass with simple syrup and dip into cinnamon sugar several times to ensure coverage; set glass aside.
- Drink: add Irish cream, Goldschlager, schnapps, Jagermeister, and light cream to a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake moderately.
- Strain into prepared glass.
- Garnish with 3-5 skewered raisins.