1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Cookie Granola
This smells so good while cooking! Makes a great cereal or snack, and of course tastes like a great oatmeal cookie. The directions call for cooking on a greased cookie sheet but I used a silpat mat and it worked great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Combine oats, flax, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- 3In a small saucepan, melt butter and add honey.
- 4Once it starts to simmer, remove from heat and quickly stir in extract. Mix well, and pour over dry mixture. Mix to coat thoroughly, and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Place into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until done.
- 6Allow to cool completely, break into large pieces and store in an airtight container.
- 7*Note - granola nuggets form better if you stir the granola as little as possible while baking, and don't stir it at all while it's cooling.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cookie Granola
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 129.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 13.3 g