Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this drink recipe in the October 2007 issue of Every Day with Rachel Ray.
- ice cube
- 3 fluid ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 2 fluid ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 fluid ounce coconut rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce goldschlager cinnamon schnapps
- 1 oatmeal cookie, crushed, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add the butterscotch schnapps, Baileys, rum and Goldschläger and shake well.
- Strain into 2 rocks glasses.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies, optional.