Easy and decadent!!!! This is a sin, but sooooo worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease 8-in square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Combine apple slices, lemon juice, sugar, flour and cinnamon in large bowl.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- 5Crumble bar of dough on top of the apples.
- 6Bake 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender and crumble topping is crisp.
- 7Serve warm or at room temperature Makes 8, 1/2 cup servings.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cookie Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oatmeal raisin cookie dough