Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and decadent!!!! This is a sin, but sooooo worth it!
Make and share this Oatmeal Cookie Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -5 medium baking apples, peeled, cored and sliced (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package oatmeal raisin cookie dough (use Refrigerated Nestle Toll House)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 8-in square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine apple slices, lemon juice, sugar, flour and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Crumble bar of dough on top of the apples.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender and crumble topping is crisp.
- Serve warm or at room temperature Makes 8, 1/2 cup servings.