Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple recipe for a not-too-sweet cookie.
Make and share this Oatmeal Coffee Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix flour, oats, baking sodaa, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the margarine and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flaxseed, water, coffee powder, and vanilla, mixing well.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until well blended.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet, about two inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for one minute.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire racks.
These were a puffy cookie that don't spread very much. I really didn't care for them, sorry.
These are very easy to make but mine came out a little dry. I added some dark chocolate chips like Nicole and that helped. I will make these again because I low the low-fat/low cal aspect. Maybe I'll try a little applesause to make them a bit moister. The first batch I cooked to time, the next I took out early but still dry. I'll keep trying because I loved the flavor!