This is a great cookie. It's chewy on the inside and crispy around the edges. A favorite with children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and flavorings.
- 2Sift dry ingredients and add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- 3Stir in oats. raisins and coconut.
- 4Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 12- 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Coconut Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 107.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g