Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox, 2nd edition
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon glycerine or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 -2 drop vitamin E, oil (optional)
- Put all in a blender bowl and process until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To use, place a little of it on your palm and gently massage into your skin, then wash well and pat dry.
I love this receipe! Thanks for sharing this Charishma! My skin feels soft and doesn't have the tight feeling after cleansing. To keep it fresh, I make a new batch every week and use the remainder on my body. It feels so clean, light and fresh. Thanks!!