Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A no-cook sturdy clay thats great for playing and sculpting. It dries very hard overnight and makes rocky figurines and also makes very pretty earthy-textured beads. For a smoother clay, whir the oatmeal in the blender before mixing.
- Stir ingredients together.
- In large bowl until a lumpy dough forms (add more flour if necessary) then knead the dough on a floured surface (again, add more flour if necessary) until smooth and workable and not too sticky.
- For colored clay, add food coloring to the water before mixing.
- Allow your creations to dry overnight.
- Leftovers can be store airtight in frig for a couple days.