Besides making a wonderful gift for the baker on your list, these cookies are very good! --- don't forget to attach the card with instructions onto the jar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a 1-quart glass jar with a lid.
- 2In a small bowl combine brown sugar with white sugar and cinnamon; pour into the glass jar then pack down.
- 3Layer the oats then the toffee bits.
- 4Mix together flour with baking soda and salt then place the flour mixture on top.
- 5Close the jar.
- 6ATTACH A CARD WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS; set oven to 350 degrees F/ place all ingredients from the jar into a large bowl breaking up any lumps/ add in 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine, 1 large slightly beaten egg and 2 teaspoons vanilla; beat until blended/ drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes/ yield 36 cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal-Cinnamon Toffee Cookies in a Jar (For Gift Giving)
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: