Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Right off the bag of Hershey's Cinnamon Chips. These are a favorite at my house!
Make and share this Oatmeal Cinnamon Chips Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (10 ounce) packagehershey's cinnamon baking chips
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- BAR VARIATION: Spread batter into lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool; cut into bars. About 3 dozen bars.
These are fantastic! I halved the recipe and made them as bars (in an 8x8-inch pan). I had a partial bag of cinnamon chips (only about 2 oz) so used Cinnamon Baking Chips for part of the chips (I ended up with a little more than 5 oz but that was fine by me!) Otherwise followed the recipe, baking the bars for 25 minutes. Thanks for sharing!
Loved the cinnamon taste in these ~ A nice change from the usual chocolate or butterscotch (Don't get me wrong ~ I'm a died-in-the-wool chocoholic!), & guest enjoyed them a lot! Did the bar version this time around! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]