Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these for the first time and they are real tasty so I thought I would share them. I got this recipe from the bag of Hersheys cinnamon chips. Times are approximate.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 591.47 ml quick-cooking oats
- 395.10 ml cinnamon baking chips
- 177.44 ml raisins
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beat well.
- Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet and place on rack to cool compleetly makes about 4 dozen.
I was going to post this recipe but kimmaboo beat me to it. I have made this recipe several times. The only thing I changed was to add extra raisins because I don't think 3/4 cup is enough. I haven't tried it but it should also be good with dried cranberries.
I found this on the back of the Hershey's bag, and I think next time I will add cinnamon to it. I skipped the raisins. Nice cookie.
I made this as written except for the raisins. Good chewy cookie recipe.