1/2 Photos of Oatmeal Cinnamon Chips Cookies
I made these for the first time and they are real tasty so I thought I would share them. I got this recipe from the bag of Hersheys cinnamon chips. Times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 4Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beat well.
- 5Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff).
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet and place on rack to cool compleetly makes about 4 dozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cinnamon Chips Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1166.2
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.5 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 704.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 161.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 86.9 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips