Recipe by kimmaboo
I made these for the first time and they are real tasty so I thought I would share them. I got this recipe from the bag of Hersheys cinnamon chips. Times are approximate.
Top Review by talldoc
I was going to post this recipe but kimmaboo beat me to it. I have made this recipe several times. The only thing I changed was to add extra raisins because I don't think 3/4 cup is enough. I haven't tried it but it should also be good with dried cranberries.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 2⁄3 cups cinnamon baking chips
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beat well.
- Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet and place on rack to cool compleetly makes about 4 dozen.