Recipe by Fidelinski
This cookie recipe is great. The cookies come out big and Chunky. GREAT!!
Top Review by 1002018
These cookies sound great, but I question that a 15 gram protein cookie belongs under a low protein category .. some us are on dietary protein restrictions. Someone, please move it to another category. Thank you !!
- 22 1⁄2 ounces box brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat baking sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with a wooden spoon.If the eggs are not large or if the mix is too crumbley add a teasppon or so of water. You may use your hands to get a good mix.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets or make little rolls by hand and smash them down a bit.
- Bake until set, about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.