This cookie recipe is great. The cookies come out big and Chunky. GREAT!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly coat baking sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with a wooden spoon.If the eggs are not large or if the mix is too crumbley add a teasppon or so of water. You may use your hands to get a good mix.
- 4Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets or make little rolls by hand and smash them down a bit.
- 5Bake until set, about 17 to 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.6
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 366.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.9 g