- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 158.51 ml honey
- 118.29 ml coconut oil (no substitutes, that is what gives its creamy texture and flavor)
- 473.18 ml oats (not instant)
- 295.73 ml mini chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Remove from heat and add oats, chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Stir until combined and chocolate chips are melted. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Refrigerate until hardened, about 1 hour. Store in refrigerator.