Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
WAIT! These are HEALTHY!
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 158.51 ml honey
- 118.29 ml coconut oil (no substitutes, that is what gives its creamy texture and flavor)
- 473.18 ml oats (not instant)
- 295.73 ml mini chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml dried cranberries
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Remove from heat and add oats, chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Stir until combined and chocolate chips are melted. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Refrigerate until hardened, about 1 hour. Store in refrigerator.