Hubby and I were craving a sweet treat one night, and I happened to have oatmeal and a 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate bar on hand. These delicious cookies were the result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Chop chocolate bar in food processor, pulsing until most of the chocolate pieces are approximately the size of store-bought chocolate chips. There will be some finer chocolate crumbs/powder and some larger bits, but this makes it even more delicious. Set chocolate chunks aside.
- 3Beat butter on medium-high speed for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- 4Add sugars, baking powder, and baking soda and beat on medium-high speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides once to combine everything.
- 5Add vanilla and eggs and beat well.
- 6Stir in flour, scraping sides, until everything is incorporated.
- 7Stir in oats until well combined.
- 8Stir in chocolate chunks.
- 9Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g