Top Review by Lalaloula
Wow, these cookies are really, really good! They are very oaty, full of flavour and just super yummy! The chocolate chips add a nice crunch to them. I like the addition of cinnamon and vanilla. I think it makes for a really nice flavour. I quartered the recipe and ended up with 6 big cookies. I used regular sugar and butter as thats what I had on hand. I made these ages ago, but somehow just now realised that I had forgotten to review them. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing another definite keeper with us, ~Rita~!
- 1⁄2 lb Smart Balance butter spread, for baking
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking (replaces 1 cup sugar if you want)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick oatmeal (or old fashioned)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 3 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream sugars and smart balance together till creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla beat in well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and mix well into the cream mixture.
- Stir in oats,chips and raisins.
- Place by rounded tablespoonfuls on to an ungreased cookie sheet pans.
- Bake 9-12 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for a minute then remove and place on wire rack and cool.