Recipe by Rita~
S'more's made with Oats and Smart Balance to help with cholestrol. Used splenda substututing some of the sugar trying to make this not so guilt free. Recipe makes 4 dozen but make extra large for 2 dozen.
- 1⁄2 lb Smart Balance butter spread, for baking
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking (replaces 1 cup sugar if you want)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick oatmeal (or old fashioned)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 3 ounces chocolate chips
- 24 marshmallows
- 24 ounces chocolate candy bars, broken into 24 pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream sugars and smart balance together till creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla beat in well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and mix well into the cream mixture.
- Stir in oats,chips and raisins.
- Place by rounded tablespoonfuls on to an ungreased cookie sheet pans.
- Bake 9-12 minutes.
- cool on cookie sheet for a minute then remove and place on wire rack and cool.
- Assemble S`mores:.
- Place 1 slice chocolate candy of choice on cookies top it with the hot marshmallow and top with an other cookie.
- Enjoy this Sinfully yummy treat!
- Toast marshmallows till warmed and toasty.