1/11 Photos of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies by Noel Trujillo
This recipe is great for mothers who are breastfeeding. It helps to keep your milk supply up or increase your milk supply. Use more brewers yeast and oatmeal if you are wanting to increase your milk supply. You can use more chocolate chips if you like or any kind of chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix the flaxseed meal and water and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- 3Beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar well.
- 4Add eggs and mix well.
- 5Add flaxseed mix and vanilla, beat well.
- 6Sift together flour, brewers yeast, baking soda, and salt.
- 7Add dry ingredients to butter mix.
- 8Stir in oats and chips.
- 9Scoop onto baking sheet.
- 10Bake for 12 minutes.
- 11Let set for a couple minutes then remove from tray.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies by Noel Trujillo
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 100.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: