1/4 Photos of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter or margarine, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 2Add flour and salt, mix well.
- 3Dissolve baking soda in boiling water and add to mixture. Stir in rolled oats, raisins and chocolate chips.
- 4Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10-12 minutes.
- 5Don't over cook.
- 6(There are no eggs in this recipe, I didn't forget to type it down). Makes 3 dozen
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (1187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g