Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't enjoy sweet treats. Here's a healthier (yes, there are chocolate chips!) way to indulge.
- 236.59 ml trans-fat-free margarine
- 236.59 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml white whole wheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt (optional)
- 709.77 ml rolled oats, uncooked
- 354.88 ml dried cranberries
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Beat the margarine and sugars together until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine next five ingredients; add to sugar mixture and beat well. Stir in oats, the cranberries and chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make 4 to 5 dozen cookies.