1/2 Photos of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kathleen Constance's Note:
This is a nice, semi-crispy cookie, with a hint of coconut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter and sugars; add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- 2In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- 3Mix in the oats, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- 4Add dry mixture gradually to the wet mixture, mixing after each addition.
- 5Drop batter by spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets (I use non-stick sheets--don't need to grease them).
- 6Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1020 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 75.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g