Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
This recipe makes a small batch of wonderfully crispy cookies. If you prefer you can substitute raisins, with dried cranberries, cherries or chopped pecans.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- With electric mixer at high speed, beat butter until soft and smooth. Add sugars beating until fluffy; stir in egg and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Beat into creamed mixture on low speed until combined. Stir in oats, then raisins and 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop batter on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten cookies slightly.
- Bake about 13 minutes.
- Cook cookies on wire rack.
- Meanwhile place remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in microwave dish and cook on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted when stirred. Spoon on cooled cookies ti make a pattern,.