Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fibre and flavour all in one delectable package!
- 2⁄3 cup soft margarine
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix the margarine and sugars until light and creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Stir them into the margarine/sugar/egg mix.
- Stir in the rolled oats, walnuts and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Drop the dough in spoonfuls onto a lightly oiled or paper lined cookie sheet.
- Make at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.