Recipe by LizCl
A delicious melt in your mouth blondie that will have everyone asking for the recipe..
Top Review by PamC
Yummy, and great to make with ingredients I had on hand. Flavor was great, and texture was chewy and good. I halved the recipe and used a 9x9 square pan. I had to bake them for 50 min. which might have been my oven or the fact that my pan was deeper than called for. I lined the pan with foil and sprayed, so when they were cool I flipped them out onto a cutting board and peeled off the foil to slice.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut (optional) or 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients and add gradually to wet ingredients; mix well.
- Add oats, 1 cup at a time, chocolate chips, coconut or pecans and mix.
- Spread dough evenly into ungreased 15 X 10 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.