Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good! Makes a lot of cookies, so eat some now and freeze some for later!
Make and share this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Hershey's Bar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups butter (4 sticks)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 cups flour
- 5 cups oatmeal
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 16 ounces milk chocolate, chopped (2-8 oz hershey's bars)
- 3 cups walnuts
- Cream together butter, brown and white sugar and salt.
- Beat in eggs.
- In another bowl, combine baking soda, baking powder, flour and oatmeal.
- Mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips, chocolate bar pieces and walnuts.
- Drop by the tablespoonful on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees until light brown.