Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good! Makes a lot of cookies, so eat some now and freeze some for later!
Make and share this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Hershey's Bar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter, brown and white sugar and salt.
- Beat in eggs.
- In another bowl, combine baking soda, baking powder, flour and oatmeal.
- Mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips, chocolate bar pieces and walnuts.
- Drop by the tablespoonful on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees until light brown.