Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A co-worker gave me this recipe I am storing it here so I don't loose it. Wanting to make it this weekend. It's his favorite and he raves about them all the time.
- Combine 2 cups flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking soda, salt.
- Mix in 2 cups butter until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup oatmeal crumbs.
- Put rest of the crumbs in a 9 X 13 pan.
- Press crumbs into bottom of the pan, leaving a ridge so caramel doesn't run into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes (until lightly brown).
- Put 2 cups chocolate chips on top, let melt and spread around.
- Mix ice cream topping with 1/3 cup flour, pour over chocolate chips.
- Put the 1 cup reserved crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350º 20-25 minutes.