Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
I got this recipe from a friend after sampling her cookies. They are super moist and delicious, I definitely recommend them!
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips (or any kind of baking chips you desire)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt with fork.
- In separate bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla together with slow beat.
- Add egg to butter/sugar bowl and continue to beat at low speed.
- Slowly add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt mixture to butter/sugar bowl and mix well.
- Next, add oatmeal and (chocolate) chips to mixture, combine.
- Spoon cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes or until golden in color.