Recipe by LainieBug
From Nestle Tollhouse. Makes a great gift, especially around the Christmas holidays.
Top Review by diner524
Wow!!! These are great cookies!! I didn't make this to give away, so just made it to have cookies for the family. My 17 yo DS loves oatmeal cookies and these were no exception, although first time adding chocolate chips. I loved that the edges are nice and crispy but the center is soft and chewy!! Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for your win in Healthy Choices Tag Game Special!!
- 158.51 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 78.07 ml brown sugar, packed
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml nestle tollhouse semisweet chocolate morsels or 177.44 ml NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 354.88 ml quick oats or 354.88 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.29 ml nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- Place flour mixture in 1-quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer.
- Seal with lid.
- Add Recipe to Attach to jar with a ribbon.
- Recipe to Attach: Beat 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 large egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended.
- Add cookie mix; mix well, breaking up any clumps.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks.