1/1 Photo of Oatmeal-Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
From Nestle Tollhouse. Makes a great gift, especially around the Christmas holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup nestle tollhouse semisweet chocolate morsels or 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats or 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- 2Place flour mixture in 1-quart jar.
- 3Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer.
- 4Seal with lid.
- 5Add Recipe to Attach to jar with a ribbon.
- 6Recipe to Attach: Beat 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 large egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended.
- 7Add cookie mix; mix well, breaking up any clumps.
- 8Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 10Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal-Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1298.2
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 854.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 206.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 116.4 g
- Protein 23.7 g