From Nestle Tollhouse. Makes a great gift, especially around the Christmas holidays.
Make and share this Oatmeal-Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup nestle tollhouse semisweet chocolate morsels or 3⁄4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats or 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- Place flour mixture in 1-quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer.
- Seal with lid.
- Add Recipe to Attach to jar with a ribbon.
- Recipe to Attach: Beat 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 large egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended.
- Add cookie mix; mix well, breaking up any clumps.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks.