Jenny Frenny's Note:
I found these on Martha's website. They are a nice alternative for those that aren't crazy about raisin oatmeal cookies, like me. My kids liked them. I increased the cherries by 1/2 cup from the original recipe just to my taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Use a silpat or parchment paper on your cookie sheets for best results.
- 2Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in a bowl.
- 3Cream butter,sugar and honey in a mixer until creamy.
- 4Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 5Slowly add the flour mixture, mixing on low just until incorporated.
- 6Stir in oats and cherries by hand.
- 7Scoop tablespoon sized drops onto a cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Watch very closely the last 2 minutes, they go from done to over done very quickly.
- 8Allow to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before moving to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cherry Cookies (Martha Stewart)
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 168.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: