These have been favorites in my house for as long as I can remember! They're sweet, gooey, and so delicious. They're similar to another recipe on Zaar, but were just different enough that I decided to post them anyway. We often double this and bake it in a jelly roll pan. Prep time does not include 1-2 hours to chill after baking.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for crust; blend well with mixer to form crumbs.
- Press half of crumbs into bottom of 11x7-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Blend caramel topping and flour; spread over chocolate and pecans.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Chill 1-2 hours.
- Cut into 24 bars.