Jenny Ann's Note:
This recipe came from my boss's wife, many years ago. She would send it for office parties. It's easy to make, as well as tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, salt and melted butter. Blend well to form crumbs. Press half of the crumbs in the bottom of an ungreased 7"x11" pan.
- 2Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 3Remove from oven, sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts, then drizzle with ice cream topping. Cover with the remaining crumb mixture.
- 4Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 5Chill 1-2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Carmelitas
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.6
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 273.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream topping