Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- Grease bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Combine 2 cups flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and butter in a large bowl.
- Firmly press half the mixture into the bottom of baking dish; reserve remaining half for the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and walnuts over the crust.
- Mix the caramel topping with the 6 tablespoons flour, mixing well.
- Drizzle caramel mixture over the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture evenly over the caramel.
- Bake for an additional 20 to 22 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.