Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe at a christmas potluck. Excellent!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Kraft caramels
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- Press half of the dough in a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 12oz. bag of chocolate chips on top of the warm crust.
- Melt 1 14 oz. bag of kraft caramels and 1/2 cup half+half until smooth. Pour over cholate chips.
- Put the rest of the crust mix on top of the caramel mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes longer.