Recipe by Ceezie
This recipe came from Mrs. Jaca. She made them for my neice's tea party. So yummy and then to find out they were easy to make was just kind of a bonus. She said the recipe came from a kids cookbook.
- 18 1⁄2 ounces white cake mix
- 2 cups uncooked oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, oats and brown sugar in a bowl. Carefully stir in the oil and egg. Stir until everything is mixed together.
- With your hands pat down half the dough into a well greased 9x13 inch baking dish. The dough will be gooey.
- With the back of a spoon spread teh ice cream topping over the dough. Now crumble the rest of the dough on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top crust is a golden brown. They are easiest to cut about 5-10 minutes after you take them from the oven. Let them cool completely before you remove them from the pan.