1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Butterscotch Walnut Cookie Bars
This is my variation on oatmeal scotchies.
My Private Note
1 1/2 x ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 2/3 cups butterscotch chips (11 ounce package)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a 10 inch by 15 inch by 1 inch jelly roll pan or line it with parchment (I line mine with parchment because my old pan is in bad shape).
- 3Measure and stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- 4Cream butter with electric mixer until creamy, then add brown sugar, white sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and beat until very light and creamy.
- 5Blend in flour mixture. If using electric mixer, be careful not to overbeat.
- 6Stir in nuts, then oatmeal, and finally butterscotch chips. Stir just enough to mix together.
- 7Spread dough in pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until light brown. Cool in pan, then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Butterscotch Walnut Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 180.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g