1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Butterscotch Bars
The first time I made this I ate the whole pan. The second time I made this I ate the whole pan. The third time I made this I told my friends to keep me away from the darn pan and they ate the whole thing. Now we are all really fat and I need 3 new baking pans... =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9x13 pan with butter.
- 3Combine flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 4In a large mixing bowl cream butter, then add sugar and mix until fluffy.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 6Gradually add flour mixture.
- 7Stir in oatmeal and the butterscotch chips.
- 8Spread in prepared pan and bake for 22 to 28 minutes.
- 9If they seem to be getting to brown on the edges, and are still quite gooey in the center lower the oven temp to 325°F for the last 10 minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Butterscotch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 125.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g