Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A deluxe oatmeal made in ramekins with a brown sugar topping.
Make and share this Oatmeal Brulee recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- In a saucepan over high heat, bring water to boiling.
- Stir in salt and oats; lower heat to medium-low and cook, uncovered, for about 3-4 minutes or until mixture is thick, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in half-and-half.
- Spoon mixture into 4 buttered ramekins.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon brown sugar over each serving.
- Broil for about 2-3 minutes or until sugar is bubbly and melted.
- Serve with additional half-and-half if desired.