Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bisquick October 2004. Prep Time: 30 min. Start to Finish: 30 min.
Make and share this Oatmeal-Brown Sugar Pancakes With Banana-Walnut Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup maple-flavor syrup
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats or 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1. In 1 1/2- quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook walnuts in butter, stirring occasionally, until walnuts and butter just begin to brown. Add bananas; stir to coat with butter. Stir in syrup; reduce heat to low. Cook until warm. Keep warm while making pancakes.
- 2. Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or 375 F degrees. Grease griddle with vegetable oil if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating).
- 3. In medium bowl, stir all pancake ingredients with spoon until blended. For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden. Serve with warm syrup.