Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, stir together the jam, oil, honey, and egg whites until well combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture, oats, wheat germ, and walnuts, if desired.
- Drop the dough by heaping Tbsp on the baking sheet, spacing the mounds 1" apart. Bake for 17 minutes or until the cookies are set and browned.
- Let cool for 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- The cookies can be frozen or stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.