My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 3Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, stir together the jam, oil, honey, and egg whites until well combined.
- 4Stir in the flour mixture, oats, wheat germ, and walnuts, if desired.
- 5Drop the dough by heaping Tbsp on the baking sheet, spacing the mounds 1" apart. Bake for 17 minutes or until the cookies are set and browned.
- 6Let cool for 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- 7The cookies can be frozen or stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added apricot jam