Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
. They are high protein and calcium and made a great grab and go breakfast along with a hard boiled egg. You can make all different combinations - we love "banana bread style" with mashed bananas and walnuts, blueberry muffin style, dried cherries and almonds, and substituting pumpkin for the mashed banana along with pumpkin pie spice, yum!
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray like pam.
- Add honey, agave nectar, or sugar.
- pour (glop really) into the pan.
- bake for about 22 minutes till the edges brown and come away from the pan.
- let cool.
- remove from pan.
- cut into six bars 2 bars per serving.
- bag into individual servings and refrigerate.